Here’s what we’re covering in our No BS Entrepreneurship for Doctors Masterclass
A quick heads-up about what we’re covering at the ‘No BS Entrepreneurship For Doctors’ Masterclass.
It’s all about going to the next level with your non-clinic based, out of the square box, business.
If you’ve already booked – great! We look forward to seeing you there.
But if you haven’t (or if you want to invite others), then here is the link to register.
During this one day small group event we’ll show you our unique, ground-breaking process to achieve your goals in just about any non-clinic based business – everything from side gigs, to healthcare consulting, retreats, apps, coaching, niche clinics, expeditions, events, education programs, e-commerce, online business, health technology, and much more.
This even applies to some niche or unusual clinics.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn:
– Where to start. How to come up with a winning business idea, or refine an exciting one, based on your passions, knowledge, and skills as a doctor.
– How to quickly generate cash flow from your database or previous clients/patients, or from other people’s database if you don’t have your own.
– A business strategy that is used by the likes of iTunes, Victoria’s Secret and Ralph Lauren to create products that are irresistible to your ideal clients, and will have them happily paying a premium.
– The keys to success if you’re going to do things differently in business. We have learned these from growing dozens of businesses for themselves and their clients.
– The most effective platforms to find the right clients who appreciate what you have and are willing to pay for it. We’ll cover Facebook, Instagram, joint ventures, websites, Google, SEO and much more.
– Why doing things differently in business is better than the traditional way. Many large companies are looking to buy stand-out businesses, meaning that you can cash out for a big payday
– How to charge higher prices and have people happily pay them. For example,100,000 sales into a $10 product give you 1 million in revenue. Sell only 167 people a $6000 product to make the same amount.
– How to create more time in your business. You really don’t want to create something that makes you busier as it grows. They’ll show you how to leverage your time while maintaining the quality and value of what you’re selling
Whether you’re just getting started or you’ve been in business for years, this event will show you how to take your business and lifestyle to the next level.
All of the info is practical and step-by-step. It’s based on the results we get in our own business, as well as loads of clients we work with. As usual, the info is right up-to-the-minute.